Mapping Intersectionality in Harlem Renaissance Women's Poetry comprises the first book-length study devoted to examining the role women's poetry played in the Harlem Renaissance, an artistic and sociopolitical movement that reached its zenith in the 1920s.
Download count: 0
- American Literature
- African American Studies
- Women's Studies
- African American
- Harlem Reniassance
- New Negro Movement
- Women's Literature
- Harlem Renaissance
- American poetry--African American authors.
- American poetry--Women authors--History and criticism.
- Women and literature--United States--History--20th century.
- African American women--Intellectual life--20th century.
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 183-191)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: English