The purpose of this study was to investigate whether an alignment exists between the mission of Puente de Hozho Magnet School and the visualization of how current Navajo students view their education at the school.
Download count: 0
- Yazzie, Lamont L (Author)
- Spencer, Dee Ann (Thesis advisor)
- Appleton, Nicholas A (Committee member)
- Gilmore, Treva C (Committee member)
- Arizona State University (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Educational evaluation
- Education Policy
- Photo Elicitation
- Navajo children--Education--Arizona--Flagstaff.
- Navajo children
- Magnet schools--Arizona--Flagstaff.
- Magnet schools
- Educational equalization--Arizona--Flagstaff.
- Educational equalization
- Photographs as information resources--Arizona--Flagstaff.
- Photographs as information resources
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 98-101)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational administration and supervision
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Lamont L. Yazzie