The purpose of this study was to investigate whether an alignment exists between the mission of Puente de Hozho Magnet School and the visualization of how current Navajo students view their education at the school. Qualitative research was used as an opportunity to explore the significance and to gain an in-depth understanding of how Navajo students view their education in the context of their personal experiences. The population consisted of six Navajo fifth grade students who lived outside the boundaries of their Indian reservation and attended school at Puente de Hozho Magnet School.
Download count: 0
- Educational evaluation
- Education Policy
- Photo Elicitation
- Navajo children--Education--Arizona--Flagstaff.
- Navajo children
- Magnet schools--Arizona--Flagstaff.
- Magnet schools
- Educational equalization--Arizona--Flagstaff.
- Educational equalization
- Photographs as information resources--Arizona--Flagstaff.
- Photographs as information resources
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 98-101)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational administration and supervision