Identity theorists have emphasized the importance of integration across identity domains for psychosocial well-being. There remains little research, however, on associations across identity domains, group differences across identity profiles, and the joint association of multiple identity domains with academic outcomes.
Download count: 0
- Social Research
- American identity
- Ego identity
- Ethnic Identity
- Identity formation
- Young adults--United States--Psychology.
- Young Adults
- College students--United States--Psychology.
- Hispanic Americans--Psychology.
- Hispanic Americans
- European Americans--Psychology.
- European Americans
- Racially mixed people--United States--Psychology.
- Racially mixed people
- Identity (Psychology)--Social aspects.
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 74-82)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Family resources and human development