This study analyzed archaeological residential inventories from the center of Sauce and its hinterlands to address the possible appearance of markets and the structure of exchange during the Middle Postclassic period (A.D. 1200-1350) in south-central Veracruz, Mexico.
Download count: 0
- Latin American History
- Economic Organization
- Postclassic period
- Settlement Patterns
- Indians of Mexico--Mexico--Veracruz-Llave (State)--Antiquities.
- Indians of Mexico--Commerce--Mathematical models.
- Indians of Mexico
- Markets--Mexico--Veracruz-Llave (State)
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 472-500)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Anthropology