Dr. Jerold D. Ottley's twenty-five years leading the Mormon Tabernacle Choir resulted in many distinguished awards and recognitions for the ensemble. Included among these are two Platinum and three Gold records from the Recording Industry Association of America, an Emmy from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, and two Freedom Foundation Awards for service to the country. He conducted the Choir at two presidential inaugurations, Ronald Reagan's in 1981 and George H. W. Bush's in 1989, as well as performances at the 1984 Los Angeles Olympics Gala.
Download count: 0
- Partial requirement for: D.M.A., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 93-101)Note typebibliography
- Discographies: p. 102-142Note typebibliography
- Video discography: p. 144Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Music (Conducting)