Federal education policies call for school district leaders to promote classroom technology integration to prepare students with 21st century skills. However, schools are struggling to integrate technology effectively, with students often reporting that they feel like they need to power down and step back in time technologically when they enter classrooms.
Download count: 0
- Education, Technology
- Educational leadership
- Teacher Education
- 21st Century learning
- Peer Coaching
- Professional Development
- Educational change
- School management and organization
- Middle school teachers--In-service training.
- Middle school teachers
- Educational technology--Study and teaching.
- Educational technology
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 99-107)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Leadership and innovation (Policy and administration)