Responding to the allegedly biased research reports issued by large investment banks, the Global Research Analyst Settlement and related regulations went to great lengths to weaken the conflicts of interest faced by investment bank analysts. In this paper, I investigate the effects of these changes on small and large investor confidence and on trading profitability.
Download count: 0
- Dong, Xiaobo (Author)
- Mikhail, Michael (Thesis advisor)
- Hwang, Yuhchang (Committee member)
- Hugon, Artur J (Committee member)
- Arizona State University (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Analyst recommendation
- Global Settlement
- Investor differential reaction
- Investment banking--Law and legislation--United States--History--21st century.
- Investment Banking
- Investment analysis--Law and legislation--United States--History--21st century.
- Investment analysis
- Individual investors--Law and legislation--United States.
- Individual investors
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 60-62)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Accountancy
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Xiaobo Dong