This thesis examines the modeling, analysis, and control system design issues for scramjet powered hypersonic vehicles. A nonlinear three degrees of freedom longitudinal model which includes aero-propulsion-elasticity effects was used for all analysis. This model is based upon classical compressible flow and Euler-Bernouli structural concepts.
Download count: 0
- Engineering, Electronics and Electrical
- Hypersonic planes--Design and construction--Mathematical models.
- Hypersonic planes
- Flight control--Mathematical models.
- Flight control
- Plumes (Fluid dynamics)--Mathematical models.
- Plumes (Fluid dynamics)
- Propulsion systems--Mathematical models.
- Propulsion systems
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2010Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 152-
- Field of study: Electrical engineering