- Vargas, Danyel A. (Author)
- Roosa, Mark (Author)
- Knight, George (Author)
- O'Donnell, Megan (Author)
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (Contributor)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
Collections this item is in
- Digital object identifier: 10.1037/a0032863
- Identifier TypeInternational standard serial numberIdentifier Value0893-3200
- This is the authors' final manuscript as accepted and may not exactly replicate the final version published in the APA journal. It is not the copy of record. The published version can be accessed at http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/fam/27/3/387/, opens in a new window.
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Family and cultural processes linking family instability to Mexican American adolescent adjustment. Vargas, Danyel A.; Roosa, Mark W.; Knight, George P.; O’Donnell, Megan Journal of Family Psychology, Vol 27(3), Jun 2013, 387-397. doi: 10.1037/a0032863