Explains the urgent need for libraries to engage in preservation of irreplaceable content on VHS and other obsolete video formats in their collections, and presents a database of titles for which due diligence as required by Section 108 of US Copyright has already been completed.
Download count: 0
- Copyright -- Databases
- Databases -- Law and legislation
- Video recordings -- Fair use (Copyright)
- Copyright -- Video recordings
- Video recordings -- Law and legislation
- Video recordings
- Library materials -- Conservation and restoration
- PowerPoint presentation delivered at Charleston Conference, November 4, 2016.
Citation and reuse
Cite this item
This is a suggested citation. Consult the appropriate style guide for specific citation guidelines.
Farrelly, D. (2016). Running Start: A Crowd-Sourced Database of Due Diligence to Invoke Section 108. PowerPoint presentation delivered at Charleston Conference, Charleston, South Carolina, November 4, 2016.