This project investigated second language writing teachers’ writing assessment literacy by looking at teachers’ practices of electronic writing portfolios (e-WPs), as well as the sources that shape L2 writing teachers’ knowledge of e-WPs in the context of multilingual First-Year Composition (FYC) classrooms.
Download count: 0
- English as a Second Language
- multilingual First Year Composition
- Second Language Writing
- writing assessment literacy
- Electronic portfolios in education
- Language and languages--Study and teaching (Higher)--Foreign speakers.
- Language and languages
- Report writing--Study and teaching (Higher)
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2018Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 140-149)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Linguistics and applied linguistics