Samuel Máynez Prince (1886-1966), was a prolific and important Mexican musician. Prince’s musical style followed the trends of the nineteenth-century salon music genre. His compositions include lullabies, songs, dances, marches, mazurkas, waltzes, and revolutionary anthems.
Download count: 0
- Composers--Mexico--20th century.
- Violin and piano music--Analysis, appreciation.
- Violin and piano music
- Includes interview with Dr. Samuel Cristóbal Máynez Champion in Spanish
- Partial requirement for: D.M.A., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical referencesNote typebibliography
- Field of study: Music