This study examines the effects of providing persuasive writing and reading comprehension strategy training on source-based essay writing. Strategy training was administered through the use of the Writing Pal and the Interactive Strategy Trainer for Active Reading and Thinking (iSTART).
Download count: 0
- Weston Jennifer L (Author)
- McNamara, Danielle S. (Thesis advisor)
- Connor, Carol M (Committee member)
- Glenberg, Arthur M. (Committee member)
- Graham, Steve (Committee member)
- Arizona State University (Publisher)
The date the item was original created (prior to any relationship with the ASU Digital Repositories.)
- Educational technology
- Educational Psychology
- Writing Pal
- Report writing--Study and teaching (Higher)
- Reading comprehension--Computer-assisted instruction.
- Reading comprehension
- Rhetoric--Study and teaching--Computer-assisted instruction.
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 68-76)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Psychology
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Jennifer L. Weston