This study analyzes how current U.S. immigration enforcement policy has been carried out, specifically under the implementation of the Secure Communities (S-Comm) program.
Download count: 0
- Public Administration
- public policy
- Immigration Enforcement Policy
- Intergovernmental Relations
- Secure Communities
- Immigration enforcement--United States.
- Alien criminals--United States.
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical referencesNote typebibliography
- Field of study: Public administration
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Dongjae Jung