Newer communication technologies (CTs) will always vie with more mature technologies for the attention of time-constrained legislators. As continual advances in CT make new methods of communication available to legislators, it is important to understand how newly introduced CTs influence novel and changing legislator behaviors. The mixed-method research presented in this study provides deep insights into the relationships between legislators and the CTs they use.
Download count: 0
- Political Science
- public policy
- Communication Network Diagrams
- Communication Technology
- Constituent Communications
- Internet Enabled Communication Technology
- Legislator Communication
- Mixed methods research
- Communication in public administration--Arizona.
- Communication in public administration
- Internet in public administration--Arizona.
- Internet in public administration
- Legislators--Effect of automation on--Arizona.
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 183-193)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Public policy