The State of Black Arizona: Volume 3
The African-American community has played a historically significant role in the advancement of Arizona and our region. The future success of our state relies on our ability to strengthen our communities and empower them to meet and exceed their vast potential. This project between the community and the University was undertaken to help advance a better understanding of the changing dynamics of Arizona’s African-American population and the critical issues that require our collective attention in terms of education, health care, the economy, culture and leadership.
- State of Black Arizona (SBAZ) (Author)
- Arizona Community Foundation (Contributor)
- Arizona Public Service Company (Contributor)
- Arizona State University, Office of the President (Contributor)
- ASU Office of Public Affairs (Contributor)
- ASU School of Social Transformation (Contributor)