Advancements in marine and aerospace technology drive legal reform in admiralty and air law. The increased accessibility and affordability of these technologies demand and motivate lawmakers and federal agencies to anticipate potential threats to peoples’ rights and resources in the seas and skies. Given the recent applications of unmanned aircraft in the public and private sectors, developments in aircraft and air law are rapidly becoming more relevant to American Indian and Alaska Native tribes.
Download count: 0
- Native American Studies
- air law
- aviation law
- federal Indian law
- tribal air law
- tribal airspace sovereignty
- Tribal sovereignty
- Airspace (Law)--United States--Case studies.
- Airspace (Law)
- Indians of North America--Legal status, laws, etc.--Case studies.
- Indians of North America
- Sovereignty--Case studies.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2019Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 130-139)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: American Indian Studies