This action research addressed teacher effectiveness in supporting students’ critical thinking skills by implementing differentiated instructional strategies in eight 3rd- and 4th-grade, self-contained, inclusive classrooms.
Download count: 0
- Educational leadership
- Design Thinking
- Differentiated instruction
- Effective Instruction
- Influential Teacher
- Student Thinking
- Critical thinking--Study and teaching (Elementary)--Arizona--Phoenix.
- critical thinking
- Individualized instruction--Arizona--Phoenix.
- Individualized instruction
- Differentiation (Cognition)--Arizona--Phoenix.
- Differentiation (Cognition)
Collections this item is in
- Partial requirement for: Ed.D., Arizona State University, 2018Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 139-146)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Leadership and innovation
Citation and reuse
Statement of Responsibility
by Richard K. Ramos