The performance of the Alpha Sprayed Polyurethane Foam (SPF) roofing system is perceived as not an economical option when compared to a 20-year modified bitumen roofing system. Today, the majority of roofs are being replaced, rather than newly installed. The coating manufacturer, Neogard, implemented the Alpha roofing program to identify the best contractors in the industry and to measure their roof performance. The Alpha roof system has shown consistent high performance on over 230 million square feet of surveyed roof.
Download count: 0
- Civil Engineering
- Alpha SPF
- Facility management
- FM-SH testing
- roof hail tests
- sprayed polyurethane foam roofing
- Plastic foams
- Roofing--Economic aspects.
- Roofing--Environmental aspects.
- Roofs--Maintenance and repair--Economic aspects.
- Roofs--Maintenance and repair--Environmental aspects.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2017Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 54-55)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Construction