Cyber systems, including IoT (Internet of Things), are increasingly being used ubiquitously to vastly improve the efficiency and reduce the cost of critical application areas, such as finance, transportation, defense, and healthcare. Over the past two decades, computing efficiency and hardware cost have dramatically been improved. These improvements have made cyber systems omnipotent, and control many aspects of human lives.
Download count: 0
- Computer Science
- continuous authentication
- dynamic IoT environment assessment
- intelligent IoT device adaptation
- pro-active protection
- probabilistic human behaviors
- probabilistic reasoning
- Ubiquitous Computing
- Human Behavior
- Internet of things--Security measures.
- Internet of Things
- Information technology--Psychological aspects.
- Information Technology
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 80-85)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Computer science