The critical infrastructures of the nation are a large and complex network of human, physical and cyber-physical systems. In recent times, it has become increasingly apparent that individual critical infrastructures, such as the power and communication networks, do not operate in isolation, but instead are part of a complex interdependent ecosystem where a failure involving a small set of network entities can trigger a cascading event resulting in the failure of a much larger set of entities through the failure propagation process.
Download count: 0
- Computer Science
- Critical Infrastructure Networks
- Mobile Data Mule Path Planning
- Network Planning and Management Tool
- Power Communication Interdependent Networks
- RFID Tag and Reader Path Planning
- Spatially Correlated Faults
- Radio frequency identification systems
- Resource allocation
- Infrastructure (Economics)--Computer networks.
- Infrastructure (Economics)
- Computer networks--Management.
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 108-113)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Computer science