Biomimicry is an approach that entails understanding the natural system and designs and mimicking them to create new non-biological systems that can solve human problems. From bio-based material development to biologically inspired designs, architects and designers excelled in highlighting the fascination of integrating the biomimetic thinking process into the modern design that provides more comfortable space in which to live.
Download count: 0
- Hot Arid Climate
- Interior Design
- Islamic Traditional Architecture
- Natural Inspired
- Natural ventilation
- Architecture, Modern--Islamic influences.
- Interior architecture--Environmental aspects--Saudi Arabia.
- Interior architecture
- Sustainable architecture--Saudi Arabia.
- sustainable architecture
- Sustainable design--Saudi Arabia.
- sustainable design
- Partial requirement for: M.S.D., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 51-55)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Design