With the push towards interdisciplinary approaches, there has been tremendous growth of scholarship in the comparative ethnic studies field. From studies on multiracial people, to residential segregation, to the study of multiracial spaces, there is a lot to say about cross-cultural experiences. “Te de Boba” explores the relationship between identity, race, and ethnicity of millennials through a food studies lens. In particular, I analyze the role of food spaces and food pathways in developing identity and conceptions of race and ethnicity.
Download count: 0
- Ethnic Studies
- Asian American Studies
- Hispanic American Studies
- Food Studies
- Food habits--California--Baldwin Park.
- Food habits
- Generation Y--California--Baldwin Park.
- Generation Y
- Asian Americans--California--Baldwin Park--Ethnic identity.
- Asian Americans
- Hispanic Americans--California--Baldwin Park--Ethnic identity.
- Hispanic Americans
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 56-57)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Justice studies