The major challenge for any pavement is the freight transport carried by the structure. This challenge is expected to increase in the coming years as freight movements are projected to grow and because these movements account for most of the load related distresses for the pavement. Substantial effort has been devoted to identifying the impacts of these future national freight trends with respect to the environment, economic growth, congestion, and reliability.
Download count: 0
- Civil Engineering
- Freight Analysis
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
- Mechanistic-Empirical Pavement Design Guide (MEPDG)
- Pavement Analysis
- Pavement Distress
- Life cycle costing
- Pavements--Design and construction.
- Roads--Design and construction.
- Freight and freightage--Analysis.
- Freight and freightage
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2016Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 117-120)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Civil and environmental engineering