This research is aimed at studying the impact of building design parameters in terms of their importance and mutual interaction, and how these aspects vary across climates and HVAC system types. A methodology is proposed for such a study, by examining the feasibility and use of two different statistical methods to derive all realistic ‘near-optimum’ solutions which might be lost using a simple optimization technique.
Download count: 0
- Architectural engineering
- Building Design Decisions
- Building Energy
- Energy Simulation
- Graphical Methods
- Parametric analysis
- Statistical methods
- Architectural design--Decision making.
- Architectural design
- Buildings--Energy conservation.
- Building--Design and construction--Statistical methods.
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 58-60)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Built environment