This study examines the effects of providing persuasive writing and reading comprehension strategy training on source-based essay writing. Strategy training was administered through the use of the Writing Pal and the Interactive Strategy Trainer for Active Reading and Thinking (iSTART). The impact of both individual (writing or reading) and blended strategy training on source-based writing was investigated.
Download count: 0
- Educational technology
- Educational Psychology
- Writing Pal
- Report writing--Study and teaching (Higher)
- Reading comprehension--Computer-assisted instruction.
- Reading comprehension
- Rhetoric--Study and teaching--Computer-assisted instruction.
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 68-76)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Psychology