In this dissertation, two problems are addressed in the verification and control of Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS):
1) Falsification: given a CPS, and a property of interest that the CPS must satisfy under all allowed operating conditions, does the CPS violate, i.e. falsify, the property?
2) Conformance testing: given a model of a CPS, and an implementation of that CPS on an embedded platform, how can we characterize the properties satisfied by the implementation, given the properties satisfied by the model?
Download count: 0
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2015Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 113-124)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Electrical engineering