This case study explores American Indian student activist efforts to protect and promote American Indian education rights that took place during 2007-2008 at a predominantly white institution (PWI) which utilizes an American Indian tribal name as its institutional athletic nickname.
Download count: 0
- Social Research
- Education (Higher)
- American Indian . .
- Student Activism
- Tribal Critical Race Theory
- Indian activists--Case studies.
- Indian activists
- Indian college students--Political activity--Case studies.
- Indian college students
- Educational equalization--Case studies.
- Educational equalization
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 344-363)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Justice Studies