Public demands for accountability and educational change are at an all-time high. No Child Left Behind set the stage for public accountability of educators and the recently created Race to the Top grant raised the stakes of public school accountability even more with the creation of national standards and assessments as well as public accountability of individual teacher performance based on student test scores.
Download count: 0
- Educational leadership
- Educational innovations--United States--States.
- Educational innovations
- Diffusion of innovations--United States--States.
- Diffusion of innovations
- Mentoring in education--United States--States.
- Mentoring in education
- Employees--Coaching of--United States--States.
- Teachers--In-service training--United States--States.
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 80-87)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational leadership and policy studies