Medical students acquire and enhance their clinical skills using various available techniques and resources. As the health care profession has move towards team-based practice, students and trainees need to practice team-based procedures that involve timely management of clinical tasks and adequate communication with other members of the team. Such team-based procedures include surgical and clinical procedures, some of which are protocol-driven.
Download count: 0
- Health education
- Information Technology
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Collaborative Virtual Environment
- Medical education
- Serious Games
- Virtual Reality
- VR-based Medical Education
- Simulated environment (Teaching method)
- Shared virtual environments
- Virtual work teams
- Virtual reality in education--Simulation methods.
- Virtual reality in education
- Virtual reality in medicine--Simulation methods.
- Virtual reality in medicine
- Emergency medicine--Simulation methods.
- Emergency medicine
- Critical care medicine--Simulation methods.
- Critical care medicine
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2014Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 120-127)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Biomedical informatics