Why do religious organizations facilitate secular political activism in some settings and not others? This dissertation uses regional variation in political activism across Mexico to elucidate the relationship between religious organizations and political activism, as measured through associational activity and involvement in political protests.
Download count: 0
- Political Science
- Religion and politics--Mexico.
- Religion and politics
- Political participation--Mexico.
- Religious institutions--Political activity--Mexico.
- Religious institutions
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 240-259)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Political science