The Empowerment Zones were created in 1993 under Clinton's administration, demonstrating a commitment to solving tough socio-economic problems in distressed communities. The main objective associated with this program was economic recovery of distressed communities by creating jobs and providing various services to the indigenous populations.
Download count: 0
- Public Administration
- Federal aid to community development--Arizona--Tucson--Evaluation.
- Federal aid to community development
- Enterprise zones--Arizona--Tucson.
- Enterprise zones
- Tax incentives--Arizona--Tucson.
- Tax incentives
- Community development, Urban--Arizona--Tucson.
- Community development, Urban
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 182-196)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Public administration