There have been multiple calls for research on consumers' responses to social issues, regulatory changes, and corporate behavior. Thus, this dissertation proposes and tests a conceptual framework of parents' responses to government regulations and corporate social responsibility (CSR) that address juvenile obesity. This research builds on Attribution Theory to examine the impact of government regulations and CSR on consumers' attitudes and their subsequent behavior.
Download count: 0
- Attribution Theory
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- food marketing
- government regulations
- Obesity in children--Prevention--Law and legislation--Psychological aspects.
- Obesity in children
- Social responsibility of business--Psychological aspects.
- Social responsibility of business
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 122-142)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Business administration