Legislative changes and discussions about the United States falling further and further behind other nations in science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) achievement are growing. As they grow, STEM instruction in elementary school has earned its place as a national area of interest in education. In the case of Ivory School District, teachers are being asked to radically change their daily practices by consistently implementing inquiry-based STEM experiences in their classrooms.
Download count: 0
- Sociology Of Education
- Mental Models
- Science--Study and teaching (Elementary)--Arizona.
- Technical education--Study and teaching (Elementary)--Arizona.
- Technical Education
- Mathematics--Study and teaching (Elementary)--Arizona.
- Elementary school teachers--Training of--Arizona.
- Elementary school teachers
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 178-185)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational administration and supervision