In most social networking websites, users are allowed to perform interactive activities. One of the fundamental features that these sites provide is to connecting with users of their kind. On one hand, this activity makes online connections visible and tangible; on the other hand, it enables the exploration of our connections and the expansion of our social networks easier. The aggregation of people who share common interests forms social groups, which are fundamental parts of our social lives.
Download count: 0
- Computer Science
- Social Research
- community detection
- Group Profiling and Understanding
- Information Spreader
- Social Computing
- Social Network Analysis
- Tag Network
- Social networks--Data processing.
- Social networks
- Social groups--Data processing.
- Social groups
- Interpersonal relations--Data processing.
- Interpersonal relations
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2013Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 101-112)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Computer science