The purpose of this study was to increase first year residential student engagement and participation in residence hall programs during the 2011 fall semester at the Downtown Phoenix Campus of Arizona State University. Six upperclassmen (Taylor Place Leaders) residing in a residence hall (Taylor Place) were matched by academic major with 17 first year students residing in Taylor Place.
Download count: 0
- Higher Education Administration
- Education (Higher)
- Residential Community
- Student Engagement
- Academic Achievement
- College student development programs--Case studies.
- College student development programs
- College freshmen--Social networks.
- College Freshmen
- Dormitory life--Social aspects.
- Dormitory life
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 56-58)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Higher and postsecondary education