Government performance and accountability have grown to be predominant areas within public administration literature over the last forty years. The research presented in this dissertation examines the relationship between citizen satisfaction and local government performance. Citizen review of service delivery provides vital feedback that facilitates better resource management within local government. Using data from a single jurisdiction, two aspects of citizen satisfaction are reviewed.
Download count: 0
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- government performance
- government service
- local government
- service ratings
- Municipal services--Arizona--Phoenix--Public opinion--Case studies.
- Municipal services
- Government accountability--Arizona--Phoenix--Case studies.
- Government accountability
- Performance--Management--Case studies.
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 114-137)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Public administration