Research on the impact of stress on the academic performance of Hispanic undergraduate students is limited, leaving institutions of higher education without needed information about how to better support this growing population of students. The purpose of this study was to identify stressors that have a negative impact on academic performance of Hispanic undergraduate students.
Download count: 0
- Education (Higher)
- Health education
- Mental Health
- academic performance
- Academic Success
- Hispanic American college students--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Hispanic American college students
- Stress (Psychology)--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Stress (Psychology)
- Academic achievement--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Academic Achievement
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 90-95)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Higher and postsecondary education