This action research dissertation study was undertaken to establish the foundation of a comprehensive evaluation component for the Turn-It-Around (TIA) workshop intervention program at Arizona State University (ASU), and was delivered in the form of a program development consultation. The study's intent was to enhance the ASU Counseling Service's departmental capacity to evaluate one of its important clinical services. The outcomes of this study included multiple assessments of TIA's evaluability and the fidelity of its implementation to its program design.
Download count: 0
- Educational evaluation
- Counseling psychology
- Clinical Intervention Evaluation
- Educational Program Evaluation
- Group Counseling Intervention
- Judicial Conduct Intervention
- Mandated Counseling Intervention
- Motivational interviewing
- Counseling in higher education--Evaluation.
- Counseling in higher education
- College students--Mental health services.
- College students
- Mental health services--Evaluation.
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 93-99)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational leadership and policy studies