Employee turnover is a pervasive issue across industries and at all levels of an organization. Lost productivity, hiring, interviewing, training and increased workloads are costs associated with turnover. As an undergraduate admissions professional charged with the enrollment of new freshmen students, I am constantly assessing the health of my team and working to minimize turnover in admission counselor positions.
Download count: 0
- Education (Higher)
- Entry-level employees
- Professional Development
- Staff retention
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Employee retention--Arizona--Tempe--Case studies.
- Employee retention
- Mentoring in education--Arizona--Tempe--Case studies.
- Mentoring in education
- Mentoring in the professions--Arizona--Tempe--Case studies.
- Mentoring in the professions
- College admission officers--In-service training--Arizona--Tempe--Case studies.
- College admission officers
- Universities and colleges--Employees--In-service training--Arizona--Tempe--Case studies.
- Universities and colleges
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 72-76)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Higher and postsecondary education