The purpose for this doctoral action research study was to discover if and how an updated training and development curriculum benefited residential student organization advisers at Arizona State University (ASU). Eleven advisers of residential student organizations completed a pilot training and development program and agreed to participate in a focus group. This program consisted of nine 60-minute workshops as well as a journaling experience.
Download count: 0
- Education (Higher)
- Organizational Behavior
- Educational leadership
- Residence halls
- Student Organizations
- Residence counselors--Training of--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Residence counselors
- Resident assistants (Dormitories)--Training of--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area.
- Resident assistants (Dormitories)
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2012Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 56-58)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Higher and postsecondary education