President Obama's (italic)Completion Agenda (/italic) is a plan that emphasizes improved student retention and persistence. The agenda also emphasizes the important role community colleges play in moving the nation toward economic prosperity. Current statistics indicate that nearly 48% of first-time college students are lost to attrition before the end of a student's first year of college.
Download count: 0
- Education (Higher)
- community college
- first year students
- peer mentoring
- student success courses
- Community college students--Arizona--Avondale.
- Community college students
- College freshmen--Arizona--Avondale.
- College Freshmen
- College student development programs--Arizona--Avondale.
- College student development programs
- Mentoring in education--Arizona--Avondale.
- Mentoring in education
- Peer counseling--Arizona--Avondale.
- Peer counseling
- College dropouts--Arizona--Avondale--Prevention.
- College dropouts
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 119-137)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Higher and postsecondary education