The goal of this exploratory study is to learn how undocumented immigrants remain resilient by adopting new strategies to survive and thrive despite confronting challenges as they legally justify their presence in the United States. This study will focus on three research questions: first, what are the demographic factors that describe undocumented immigrant family resiliency in the United States? Second, how are social service providers; perceptions of the challenges faced by their clients modified by the services they provide?
Download count: 0
- Social Work
- Undocumented Imiigration
- Resilience (Personality trait)
- Social work with immigrants--Arizona.
- Social work with immigrants
- Social work with Hispanic Americans--Arizona.
- Social work with Hispanic Americans
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 191-198)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Justice studies