To sustain world preeminence, 21st century university and college leaders in the United States are redesigning their institutions organizationally and culturally to align with the direction of local and global societies and markets. The New American University enterprise model at Arizona State University has become one of the leading organization and cultural redesigns in United States higher education since its inception in 2002.
Download count: 0
- Education (Higher)
- Higher Education Administration
- 21st century education
- Education (Graduate)
- higher education leadership
- New American University
- Educational leadership--Study and teaching (Graduate)--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area--Case studies.
- Educational leadership
- Student affairs administrators--Training of--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area--Case studies.
- Student affairs administrators
- Educational change--Arizona--Phoenix Metropolitan Area--Case studies.
- Educational change
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 96-103)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Higher and postsecondary education