In today's world, unprecedented amounts of data of individual mobile objects have become more available due to advances in location aware technologies and services. Studying the spatio-temporal patterns, processes, and behavior of mobile objects is an important issue for extracting useful information and knowledge about mobile phenomena. Potential applications across a wide range of fields include urban and transportation planning, Location-Based Services, and logistics.
Download count: 0
- Geographic Information Science and Geodesy
- Animal behavior
- Spatio-Temporal Analysis Toolkit
- Spatio-Temporal Behavior
- Trajectory Data Mining
- Spatial analysis (Statistics)
- Global Positioning System
- Automatic tracking--Mathematical models.
- Automatic tracking
- Partial requirement for: Ph.D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 305-332)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Geography