The objective of this study was to understand domestic and foreign-born housekeeper's individual perceptions of labor mobility and job satisfaction related to their jobs within the hospitality industry. Literature regarding the bridging of tourism, immigration, and labor supply was addressed to expose broad conceptual frameworks that lead to the development of this study.
Download count: 0
- Recreation and Tourism
- Hotel Labor
- Labor mobility
- Hotel cleaning personnel--Arizona--Phoenix.
- Hotel cleaning personnel
- Occupational mobility--Arizona--Phoenix.
- Occupational mobility
- Job satisfaction--Arizona--Phoenix.
- Job Satisfaction
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 54-56)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Recreation and tourism studies