Nowadays ports play a critic role in the supply chains of contemporary companies and global commerce. Since the ports' operational effectiveness is critical on the development of competitive supply chains, their contribution to regional economies is essential. With the globalization of markets, the traffic of containers flowing through the different ports has increased significantly in the last decades.
Download count: 0
- Industrial Engineering
- Lead Time Variability
- Port Competitiveness
- Supply Chain
- Total Landed Costs
- Business logistics--Statistical methods.
- Business logistics
- Marine terminals--Mexico--Guaymas (Sonora)--Case studies.
- Marine terminals
- Containerization--Economic aspects--Mexico--Guaymas (Sonora)
- Container terminals--Mexico--Guaymas (Sonora)--Management.
- Container terminals
- Partial requirement for: M.S., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. (124-127)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Industrial engineering