Wage theft is a national epidemic that only recently became the focus of increasing research, critical public questioning, and activism. Given the socio- political climate in Maricopa County, Arizona and the heightened national attention on the state, this study answers important questions about the work experiences of immigrant workers in the region.
Download count: 0
- Labor Relations
- Social Research
- Documentation Status
- Latino Immigrants
- Wage Theft
- Immigrants--Employment--Arizona--Maricopa County.
- Wages--Arizona--Maricopa County.
- Unfair labor practices--Arizona--Maricopa County.
- Unfair labor practices
- Employee rights--Arizona--Maricopa County.
- Employee rights
- Partial requirement for: M.A., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 100-111)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Social justice and human rights