Customers today, are active participants in service experiences. They are more informed about product choices, their preferences and tend to actively influence customer and firm related outcomes. However, differences across customers become a significant challenge for firms trying to ensure that all customers have a `delightful' consumption experience.
Download count: 0
- consumption experience
- Customer participation
- Information Sharing
- role performance
- Services Marketing
- Customer relations--Case studies.
- Customer relations
- Consumer behavior--Case studies.
- Consumer Behavior
- College students--Vocational guidance--Case studies.
- College students
- College placement services--Case studies.
- College placement services
- Counseling in higher education--Case studies.
- Counseling in higher education
- Partial requirement for: Ph. D., Arizona State University, 2010Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 135-144)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Business administration