The No Child Left Behind Act of 2001 has had significant ramifications across public education. Due to reporting mandates, schools and districts are being held publicly accountable for the academic performance and progress of all students. Since implementation of the law, much attention has been focused on the "achievement gap," that is, any differences in performance between groups of students.
Download count: 0
- General Education
- Educational tests and measurements
- Curriculum-based measures
- Elementary math achievement
- Mathematics--Study and teaching (Elementary)--New Mexico--Case studies.
- Curriculum-based assessment--New Mexico--Case studies.
- Curriculum-based assessment
- Academic achievement--New Mexico--Case studies.
- Academic Achievement
- Limited English-proficient students--Education (Elementary)--New Mexico--Case studies.
- Limited English-proficient students
- Partial requirement for: Ed. D., Arizona State University, 2011Note typethesis
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 82-91)Note typebibliography
- Field of study: Educational administration and supervision